2010/06/09

What did I learn from the VictoriasSecretCom?

Nowadays, the world has technology that it has more development. Technology can help the owner and distributor have good idea about channel of commercial product that they can use media into business especially using IT for attract consumer. There are many channels to promote product that are TV, newspaper, billboard, poster, etc. Then Victoria’s Secret used online way into business and this brand is successful business. As a result Victoria’s secret is leader in online. Besides channel of promote product, it also presenter who can help attract consumer for consume that product. When I watched Victoria’s Secret web site, I thought it was outstanding web site. Designer can appreciate consumer who want to consume about sexy and modern. Moreover, Victoria’s Secret can help me to more understand product and promotion strategy.

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyyy Jaae.
    Your blog is very pretty and attractive.
    If I have a chance, I may suggestion from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud that I could visit your blog online.

    I'm the General Manager of L'oreal Group.

    Your blog is very charming and have some chic style.

    It's very suitable for those women who need to be perfect!

    Your company group would do that!

    Moreover, your management of the section or any part of this blog is so balance and so good. (Easy to read)

    Thank you for your devote time to read this comment.

    ...L'oreal Group...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    I hope Wacoal is the first underwear that you decide buy underwear.

    Wacoal has many style such as sexy, pretty, etc. (up to you choose wear)

    ReplyDelete