2010/06/21

My Reflection

The first time, when I know I have to create blog, I feel anxious so much because I’ve never done that and I don’t expert in media. On the other hand Aj. Gob always encourages students in class and suggests many tips to us. That suggestion can help me to develop my idea. After that I’m so happy and enjoy with creation blog although I face many problems, I try to solve that problem. The big problem for me that is analysis Wacoal’s details, I have to take for long time to analyze details.

This course can help me to develop computer skill by creation blog help me to be patient and more diligent person. Moreover, creation blog is a good way for studying in class because technologies help me to develop my creativity and decrease amount of papers that it is the way of save the world in present time. Furthermore studying Wacoal help me to know about Wacoal more than the past that in the past I knew only Wacoal is lead brand of ladies’ lingerie but now I knew that Wacoal has more products beside ladies’ lingerie that is outerwear and childrenwear and know more marketing of Wacoal. Now I’m proud that I’m the part of Wacoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment