2010/06/01

My Journal: Week 1

Today I was excited when I came to class ENG-380 English for International Trade because I had never learnt with Aj. Gob and I had never seen her. I thought this course was challenge and useful course for me because I had never learnt about business. Moreover I didn't have background about business. ENG-380 was the first course about business for me. Before I would register this course, I had ever heard from my sister that I had to create blog in this course that I thought it is difficult to me because I had never created blog. So I was worry about it. I was afraid of I cannot do it but I would try to create. The first time I learnt with Aj. Gob, I was so happy because I thought she was so kind and understand students in class. She was always tells us that "hardworking is never kill us". I had more willpower and I had to can do it.

6 comments:

  1. wowwow..what a lovely & sexy (candy-like) blog you have!

    See? now you know what i mean by saying, hardworking won't kill anyone.

    great job,
    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !
    How cute your blog!

    ...VERY CUTE
    I like your Pink BG... Cutie (>.<)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first job for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww!

    your BG is so sweet like you guys.

    I like Ping Bra. ^^

    excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to say "Wowwwwww".
    it's so sweet and interesting blog.
    very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you're interested in Wacoal PING!

    ReplyDelete