2010/06/03

My Journal: Week 2

Aj. Gob taught about business’s background that it is interesting. Aj. Gob had a question for us that are what’re really in women’s bag? After that we joined in group for answer this question. The first time we thought everything that appears in the bag. On the other hand Aj. Gob told us it is demand that it appeared in the bag such as beauty, prestige, pride, hope, ambition, achievement, fantasy, safety, dignity, difference, success, dream, avoidance, happiness, equality, and perfect world. This answer gave idea for me that is people should have different view when you do something. Besides I learnt about Maslow’s hierarch of Needs that it has five step that each step has difference that are basic (physiological), safety, belonging, ego-status, and self actualization. Today I was enjoyed with this class. (Now, I was enjoyed with creating BLOG)

14 comments:

  1. Wow i'm meeting wif da Wacoal owner!

    your shop is really sincere to ur products anyhow. What a modern!

    I'm gonna be back soon!

    Keep fighting!

    Mr.Champ

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, what about Girly chic 'n bra ?

    hahaha..

    I just see Girly chic 'n bra when I was c "KPN Award 2010"

    ^ ^''' alright, I must go to class now. *0* time to go

    bye bye

    see ya ^ ^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic'n bra is back fashion that it's very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaaa !

    Chic 'n Bra 500 Bht. Up !!!

    >.<~~ i'll buy one (^ ^)'''''

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! i think it's fit for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's change the language template to ENGLISH, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell me that which one do you want.
    I think Ping wacoal fit for you because it's very pretty like you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my lovely friend.

    I like pink color.
    I like pink blog
    I like pink design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. luscious , luscious and luscious

    Everything is pink

    ur blog is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a customer of Wacoal !!!

    good design+++for CHiC GiRL

    I like pink !!!

    Coollllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! WOW! Wacoal PING is new collection that i think it fits for you na. It's very soft and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recommend WOCAL PING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete