2010/06/18

My Journal: Week 6


Aj. Gob took the exercise in the class that it was about Business Grammar in term of what you think and should you say for example in the opinion that is we can’t accept it. I should say unfortunately, we would be unable to accept it. If you think don’t forget your obligations, you should say I’m sure we don’t need to remind you of your contractual obligations. This exercise made me to know about the way of good speech and didn’t the audience has bad feeling when listen. At the same time, I knew when I had to contact about business or communication with other person, I should say in good word and kept the goodwill of that person. Besides, Aj. Gob described about review of midterm.

Moreover, we had role play about activities in the company such as greeting. Today is funny day I got entertainment and more knowledge together. Every group could transmit what should I do? When I had to work in the company.

Now, I have to prepare myself for MIDTERM.

1 comment:

  1. one day five years from now, when you back today class, you will smile and feel proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete