2010/06/06

My Journal: Week 3

Oh! This week began more serious for me because Aj. Gob gave the sections into the blog that it’s important to support my brand. It concluded 5 sections that are rationale, company background, product strategy, promotion strategy, and reflection. I thought each sections difficult to analysis. Besides, she showed friends’ blog that it’s so cool. After I knew about the sections that I have to analysis, I found information of Wacoal that I’ve never known before. That information helped me to more understand the word “Business”. I knew if I want to be good businesswoman, I had to know about strategies for attract customers. Then, I will try to be a good businesswoman.

4 comments:

  1. BG is very pretty.
    I want to see u wear a underwear for present.
    oh! sexy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! NO! i think you fit for wear WACOAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry

    i'm sure. U can do it.~*~

    Your blog is perfect.

    ReplyDelete