2010/06/17

My Journal: Week 4

This week Aj. Gob gave more information about Product Strategy that it included R&D, service, support, packaging, warranty, and marketing. I thought “business” this word was very thorough because it had different from another.
WOW! It was funny week for me. Aj. Gob had small activity in the class that we had to role play about interview job in many positions such as flight attendance, front office, reporter, the star, actress, etc. that it depended on each group choose the position. I thought this role play was soon situation that I had to face absolutely. My group selected sport news reporter position that I was interviewer. I could know ideas and some important question that interviewer want to know. I believed every group in class will get idea from this activity.

3 comments:

  1. Woww! very lovely photo!

    i really appriciate that u still remain ur right design for ur product personality!!!

    keep flying!!
    Mr.Champ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete